The Future Of Video Marketing
It was inevitable that video marketing had to evolve.
Video is becoming far to time consuming and complicated for most people unless you had a masters degree from university.
Now there is an old way and a new way.
We will go through the old way first in case you didn’t know what was involved in setting up so you ended up with a decent finished video.
Did you know that you need to do the follow when producing Video?
- To make sure the finish video’s were perfect you have to keep re-shooting them or put them in an editing suite like Camtasia or Vegas Movie Studio.
- Make sure that your video’s didn’t take to long to load or play while still looking great by optimizing them for the internet.
- Making sure that mobile users can see your video’s when using their android or iPhone devices as more and more people view the internet this way by having different versions of your video’s.
- Learning all these different methods as you try to piece things together.
- Using hosting services like Amazon S3, YouTube or your server to upload your large video files.
Your life just got easier as far as Video Marketing goes.
Josh Bartlett, the creator of the leading video player called Easy Video Player, has answered all your dreams for video marketing.
His Easy Video Player software had game-changing features two years ago and he just gone and done it again.
How do you know that this is that good?
Because Josh’s reputation is on the line because he has:
- Tens of thousands of satisfied customers.
- The lowest refund rate in the industry for Clickbank (Only 2%).
- More top marketers and 6 to 7 figure launches use Easy Video Player than anything else. (Mike Filsaime, Chris Farrel, Ryan Deiss, Jason Moffatt, Maria Andros, Justin Brooketo name a few).
Rather than make new and “cool” features and re-launch his product simply for the money, he listened to what his customers wanted and did something about it.
He took over two years and hundreds of thousands of dollars of his own money to create something that will change the way you market your business on the internet with videos.
Buy using this new easy video suite you’ll now be able to record, edit, publish, market and track all your videos with one, easy-to-use solution.
Josh is releasing this all-in-one video marketing solution on January 15th, 2013 with a free video series leading up to the launch.
He’s going to reveal the story about his journey and passion that led him to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars from his own pocket to create the ultimate video marketing solution.
And how you can now do the following:
- Drag and drop your video into a desktop application (Mac and Pc Compatible) that will optimize and convert your video for the web, let you edit if needed, upload it and give you the code to copy and paste to your website.
- Record your screen or face camera from within this application and even draw on the screen.
- Never worry about whether users on mobile devices can see your videos (It creates and displays a mobile version of your videos for you).
- Split test your videos to see which ones are shared the most, have the most engagement and which versions make the most money.
That’s just scratching the surface…
What all this ultimately means for you is that marketing your business with videos is going to be much, much easier.
And you’ll make a ton more money while having more time to do what you love.
Josh is also going to demonstrate the amazing power of his creation in this series.
I am sure this is for you.